- A global leader in Insulation Technology 2007
Choosing the right insulation to protect your home against winter chills
& summer heat is a very important decision for you & your family.
By choosing cellulose insulation - a unique insulation product made from
100% re-cycled waste paper - you'll be helping preserve Australia's forests and
our natural environment.
You'll also have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that:
- You'll be reducing your household energy $costs while helping protect
Australia's natural environment.
- You've chosen the world's most environmentally friendly insulation
- Over the past 50 years, cellulose has been installed in hundred's of
thousands of Aussie homes, and in millions world-wide.
By choosing Cellulose insulation manufactured by an ACIMA member, you'll
have additional peace of mind that comes from knowing that:
- ACIMA members' products meet all Australian & New Zealand building
- You're protected by ACIMA's unique installed product performance guarantee
- an insulation industry first for Australia.
Look for the ACIMA logo - your guarantee that your insulation is properly
Or visit our website at www.acima.asn.au for more information.
- A World Leader In Insulation Technology....... Naturally.
Whether you're a homeowner, builder or designer, cellulose insulation
delivers market leading performance.
Over the past 50 plus years it's been successfully installed in hundreds of
thousands of homes throughout Australia and millions of homes world-wide,
particularly in the USA & Western Europe.
Cellulose insulation's key benefits include:
- Guaranteed to improve your home's comfort levels year round.
- Competitively priced compared to batt-type insulation.
- Pays for itself in 5 years through reduced energy bills.
- Unlike batt-type products, it's guaranteed by your ACIMA member
manufacturer to meet all Australian & New Zealand building standards.
- First class sound absorption qualities.
- It acts as an insect & termite repellent, which helps prevent pests
nesting in your ceiling.
- It's the most environmentally friendly insulation in the world,
manufactured from 100% recycled paper.
So when it comes to roof insulation, homeowners, builders and designers
should choose the most environmentally friendly and best performing
Did You Know...
- Cellulose insulation is a loose fill bulk insulation made from recycled
paper and fire retardant.
- Bulk insulation provides additional R value in any application when
coverage is achieved.
- Loose fill insulation such as cellulose will avoid thermal bridging that
degrades the R value of other types of insulation.
- ACIMA is the only association that requires all of its members insulation
is certified by Standards Australia.
- The ABCB do not have any fire requirements for domestic use as the need has
not been demonstrated, however certified ACIMA insulation is fire rated.
In short Cellulose insulation has these competitive advantages:
- Complete coverage of the entire ceiling;
- Maintenance of R value over time; and
- Ease of installation with NO GAPS.
Cellulose - Naturally Better Insulation