- James M. Fricker, The Diminishing
Benefit Of Extra Home Insulation, ACIMA, 18 April 2002.
- James M. Fricker, The Effect Of
Thermal Bridging At Higher R Values, ACIMA, January, 2003.
These cited links may have been archived and reformatted (to HTML or A4
PDF-1.2) for this site.
- H. A. Trethowen,
Effect of Thermal Bridging on Heat Losses of Roofs in Australian Houses,
ABCB, 5 Nov 2004.
- Bill Van der Meer, Air Leakage in Recessed Lighting,
- SEAV, Energy Smart Housing Manual,
Chapter 8: Air movement, p.74,
- ICAA, Builders & Code Officials, Type IC Recessed Lighting Fixtures Must Be
Specified in the Building Envelope, 2004.
- Capri Lighting, Type 'IC' 3" 35 W
RC4-2 & 4"
50 W CLV-3
- Daniel Lea, Cellulose:
Building Insulation with High Recovered Content, Low Embodied Energy, Green
Building Materials, June 24-25, 1996.
In Your State
- AIRAH, Handbook - 2ed, Overall Heat Transfer
Coefficients (U), p.6.17, 1995.
- ASHRAE, Handbook - Fundamentals, Infiltration and
Ventilation, Effective Leakage Areas, p.23.15, 1993.
Cellulose - Naturally Better Insulation